Welcome to the Festival of Music at Canada's Wonderland
Registration before December 22nd and recieve two complimentary Good Any Day tickets for the 2018 Season!
PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU REGISTER
- Canada's Wonderland will be charging $5.99+HST per season pass holder for the 2017 Festival of Music - keep this in mind when planning your trip.
- Canada's Wonderland will not be accepting requests for specific venues or adjudicators due to scheduling and stage set up issues.
- Groups are not permitted to share performance times. Each group must be registered into a 30 minute performance period. Should there be time left over after your performance, the adjudicator may choose to work with your group but this is not guaranteed.
- Choirs and bands are able to perform in the same venue location (back to back) if available. In Kingswood Venues - please note there are no Choral Risers. Choirs are to perform at International Showplace which is the preferred Choral venue
- Teachers can book smaller groups into the Kingswood Music Theatre because we have Band Shells to assist with sound projection
Canada's Wonderland reserves the right to change your performance venue, time or date or cancel your booking due to scheduling conflicts. You will be notified via email if this happens.
A cancellation fee of $50 per performance time will be invoiced to the school if the school’s performance time for the 2017 Festival of Music is cancelled by the school. A performance time is defined as (1) ½ hour time slot. If multiple performance time slots are booked for a school, the same cancellation policy applies to each performance time cancelled.
A link to download the agreement will be sent once you have completed the registration and will be available during the registration to download. The cancellation agreement must be received no later than (2) two weeks following the date of registry. If the agreement is not received, the school’s performance will be cancelled by the Canada’s Wonderland representative. There will be no exceptions.
The teacher will receive notification via email regarding whether or not their agreement was received and if their performances have been cancelled or finalized
Festival Information - Know Before You Go!
You are required to read this information BEFORE attending the Festival of Music. This information can be found on our FAQ page.
- Performance Venue & Equipment Information
- Ticket Pricing, Ordering & Payment Information
- Chaperone & Bus/Bus Driver Information
- Storage of Instruments, Music Selection & Band Attire and Uniforms
- Arrival Timing, Parking, Entering the Park (Gate 5) & Performance Timing
- Adjudicator Information & Biographies
Office Hours: 8:30am to 4:30pm - Monday through Friday
Group Sales Representative - Education & Student Programs, Tour & Travel Accounts
Direct Line: 905-832-7502
General Group Sales Line
905-832-7400 and press 1 to speak to an agent.